Skip to main content

The Great Physician


Jesus Christ, Did you know you are the love of His life
 He loves you when you’re wrong and he loves you when you’re right
What manner of man is this; He gave up his life for his enemies and did not sin
He knew HE had to do it so we could be born to win, So God could call us “friend”
Why not get born again? Getting to know Him goes deeper than religion and traditions
It’s sad to say but you can’t judge the Savior by looking at some “Christians”
…no judgement, just a call for us to make better decisions


Jesus Christ- The Breath of Life                                    

The reason for breathing
He’s soothing to my soul like a rubber toy to a baby who’s teething
He’s like miracle grow to a hair line that’s receding
He’s like the band aid that stops the bleeding
He heals all sickness and diseases, that’s my Jesus M.D.
His blood is the remedy, the transfusion that revitalized me
When I went into cardiac arrest He saved me with his power
His grace is the I.V. connected to my soul. So I can’t be devoured
He rehabilitated my life with unlimited “therapy” sessions
Gave me a daily “treatment plan” in the form of the bible and faith confessions
With  NO premiums or bills, He paid it all, no debt, no collections calls…
He is my,  “Blue Cross, “Blue Sword and Shield,” and the best medical Plan in the field


Revised Dec. 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The meaning of S.P.E.A.K.

What is S.P.E.A.K.? It's the way I do poetry, the way God gave it to me to share. I have been writing "poetry" every since I was a little girl. I finally decided to be obedient. I felt like God had been telling me to publish and share my writings for years but I always procrastinated and hesitated, doubting if it were good enough or if any one even cared.  In fact, I didn't even consider it poetry compared to some of the prestigious poets and writers I would read about and admire. I would just write down and express my thoughts and emotions (as they come to my mind) and they just so happen to rhyme.It seemed to flow out of me almost effortlessly.  Then one day I realized that God was using my writings to HEAL me and give me Understanding and WISDOM about that particular issue in my life. He spoke,  "S.P.E.A.K"  (Supernatural Poetic Expressions of Anointed Knowledge)to me and placed an undeniable passion and desire to share (what I know now is)a gift w

Will you take T.I.M.E. to read this?

Hello Good People! Just a quick note to encourage you today with a message, I believe,The Father, put on my heart to remind you all of and that is  To pay attention and be accountable to your T-I-M-E One of the most precious gifts He could give us all  NO Matter who you are or what you believe,  Like the saying goes,We are all given the same amount of it in a day! Let's appreciate how precious and valuable it is. God gave me this acronym specially for you!  Time is T.I.M.E. (Treasured Instances of Memorable Events) to enjoy life!    So Make the best of it. Don't abuse it. Don't waste it getting wasted (Lol) Be Productive! Make   T.I.M.E with yourself make T.I.ME . with Family, and last but most certainly not least, make T.I.M.E. with God.  And remember, He is loves you and believes the best in you! Now, below are a couple of pieces I wrote Inspired by this concept of time, Enjoy and if you do so, PLEASE Feel free to comment, and sign up to FOLLOW t