Skip to main content

 S.P.E.A.K. Life






All it takes is one Reason....to choose life

Don't abort the mission

Don’t abort the mission…
Because you made a bad decision…again
Don’t abort the mission
Because of you lack discipline
Don’t abort the mission
Because of unfavorable conditions
Or because you got beat up by religion
Because all of your hoping and wishing
Turned out to be more like superstition
Don’t abort the mission
Because it looks like the other team is winning
Don’t abort the mission
Because you feel like you can’t stop sinning
God knew that from the beginning
That’s why He wrote the ending, and said it is finished
He knows your flaws yet and still, He chose you to do His will
He planted seeds of greatness in you that deserve a fair chance
To grow up and become a full grown “man” or metaphorically speaking a completed Master plan
Something to make the world a better place
Don’t let your feelings of disGRACE shield His Face and misplace the powerful potential in your seed
Don’t abort the mission
Continue to dream, 
Let the Grace of God nurture your Faith
And be everything you need

This poem is inspired by my life’s story, close friends and loved ones.  It's dedicated to anyone who has contemplated or still is contemplating abortion, in the physical, literal and metaphorical sense


 My mom had me at the tender age of 15, back in the eighties
Back then I know it was anything but easy
Having the “good girl” image be blemished
Not knowing how your life will pan out
On top of the normal parental doubts
Just trying to make it through high school and not deal with ridicule
Not wanting your mom to be disappointed in you...
Oh yeah not to mention delaying your dreams and what you always wanted to do…
It may be more convenient for teens these days but it doesn't make it the ideal situation

We all have a choice and rights.  This isn't meant to judge or condemn.  It's just to encourage anyone struggling with the decision, to give up and quit on ANYTHING to think twice and not give up hope!

Recent events have me thinking of how the world would be if my mom had aborted me
Though I know the thought of abortion was tempting, she decided to keep me
I like to believe I am a pretty big deal :) and contributor to the well being of society. Besides, the world would be less bright without my two children, Dillon and Lilly and the beautiful blessing growing inside of me!


 Be Encouraged!
Love Elle. Williams




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The meaning of S.P.E.A.K.

What is S.P.E.A.K.? It's the way I do poetry, the way God gave it to me to share. I have been writing "poetry" every since I was a little girl. I finally decided to be obedient. I felt like God had been telling me to publish and share my writings for years but I always procrastinated and hesitated, doubting if it were good enough or if any one even cared.  In fact, I didn't even consider it poetry compared to some of the prestigious poets and writers I would read about and admire. I would just write down and express my thoughts and emotions (as they come to my mind) and they just so happen to rhyme.It seemed to flow out of me almost effortlessly.  Then one day I realized that God was using my writings to HEAL me and give me Understanding and WISDOM about that particular issue in my life. He spoke,  "S.P.E.A.K"  (Supernatural Poetic Expressions of Anointed Knowledge)to me and placed an undeniable passion and desire to share (what I know now is)a gift w

Will you take T.I.M.E. to read this?

Hello Good People! Just a quick note to encourage you today with a message, I believe,The Father, put on my heart to remind you all of and that is  To pay attention and be accountable to your T-I-M-E One of the most precious gifts He could give us all  NO Matter who you are or what you believe,  Like the saying goes,We are all given the same amount of it in a day! Let's appreciate how precious and valuable it is. God gave me this acronym specially for you!  Time is T.I.M.E. (Treasured Instances of Memorable Events) to enjoy life!    So Make the best of it. Don't abuse it. Don't waste it getting wasted (Lol) Be Productive! Make   T.I.M.E with yourself make T.I.ME . with Family, and last but most certainly not least, make T.I.M.E. with God.  And remember, He is loves you and believes the best in you! Now, below are a couple of pieces I wrote Inspired by this concept of time, Enjoy and if you do so, PLEASE Feel free to comment, and sign up to FOLLOW t

Quiet Time with the One who matters most

Galatians 4:6 (AMP) And because you [really] are [His] sons, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba! Father! Abba! Father! Wow, What a priviledge and a gift to get to call God Almighty, Dad!! If you have accepted Jesus Christ into your heart and have been born again, this promise belongs to you! One day while I was spending some quality time with Daddy! The question arose " Why do we call it "Spending" time? I heard the answer " Because it Cost something. It cost Jesus so much for us to be able to have the opportunity to live, breath and enjoy life! Time is so valuable and such a precious gift and one of Life's greatest treasures, we know. How we use our time is extremely important. It can not be stressed enough. It's one of those lessons that if I could go back and drill it into the head of my younger self I would. Please Don't waste time! I think that's one of the devil's biggest strategies to get you to use