Skip to main content

During the Pandemic and beyond


Hey Friend!!! 


I know I know! " Que Music" 🎝🎢🎜It's been a long time, I shouldn't of left you, with out a dope Poem/Word to connect to!! (In my Timberland Voice)πŸ˜‚.  I am so so sorry it took me so long to get the blog updated! 

I don't have everything together and like I wanted but I decided that I have no more time to wait!

If this is your first time coming to my blog!! Welcome!

This blog is a place you can come to find Christian encouragement, light, life and support for all things pertaining to womens!  

I plan to post about everything from Marriage, Motherhood, Friendships, Singlehood, Current Events, Fashion, ultimately Life, Because that's what S.P.E.A.K. Life and L.i.v.e. (Live in Victory Everyday!)is about. Of course, I will feature poetry and content that you can enjoy if you just want to take a break from the negativity and drama in the world and read something that will fuel you with faith instead of draining your soul.

This blog is for the everyday woman doing life and trying to live for Christ, that's all

 If you are looking for a community to share your ups and downs, and a safe place to come to so you never feel alone on this journey.  I pray that this S.p.e.a.k. life community can be there for you! 

So with all that has gone on this past year. I wanted to share this piece with you! 

During the Pandemic and Beyond

I’m Leaning on His everlasting Arms

Where I know all of my help comes from

Building on a solid foundation, talk about a real-life transformation

From drowning in insecurities,

To Becoming secure in our Christ given IDENTITIES,

Becoming Stable, Unmovable, Unshaken,

2021 Laser Focused On our way to awake the Nations

Moving past all fear and hesitations

WE must arise Rooted Always Able to withstand,

I can hear my Elders singing, “You must hold on to His unchanging Hand”

Now I truly Understand, you cannot put your faith in man

For this Lord we repent, for making it about anything else other than you

We declare no Other god’s in our lives but you

Building on anything else but Jesus Christ is sinking sand

On This Day I am thanking the Great I AM for HIS MASTER PLAN,

And for making us in His image and reflection,

Giving us the Holy Bible, so we can look in His mirror and see where we need correction

The Holy Trinity with me,

He is my Perfection

so, I don’t have to be

 My God!!!  what a divine connection

I wouldn’t want to live a day without His blessing

It’s like Thanksgiving dinner without the dressing

something missing, and just aint quite right

it’s like trying to see without daylight

or breath without air, how could we dare

 try to do or be anything

Without consulting the one and only true King of Kings!!

It’s like trying to do your job without consulting with the Boss,

It’s like trying to survive in the wild without Bear Grylls, (google him) you’ll end up straight loss

So, In the midst of all the world’s confusion and chaos

I will Remember to always Follow Jesus Christ at all Cost!

John 14: 6 -He is the WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIGHT

Trust His WORD it’s not just something that Christians say.. He is LIFE!!!

IT’s been tried, tested and true

but you have to let your FAITH

 be your living proof to you!!

 

During the Pandemic and Beyond! I aspire to Send Weekly Encouragment to you!! Stay Tuned

and look out for the poem or word of the Week!

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The meaning of S.P.E.A.K.

What is S.P.E.A.K.? It's the way I do poetry, the way God gave it to me to share. I have been writing "poetry" every since I was a little girl. I finally decided to be obedient. I felt like God had been telling me to publish and share my writings for years but I always procrastinated and hesitated, doubting if it were good enough or if any one even cared.  In fact, I didn't even consider it poetry compared to some of the prestigious poets and writers I would read about and admire. I would just write down and express my thoughts and emotions (as they come to my mind) and they just so happen to rhyme.It seemed to flow out of me almost effortlessly.  Then one day I realized that God was using my writings to HEAL me and give me Understanding and WISDOM about that particular issue in my life. He spoke,  "S.P.E.A.K"  (Supernatural Poetic Expressions of Anointed Knowledge)to me and placed an undeniable passion and desire to share (what I know now is)a gift w

Will you take T.I.M.E. to read this?

Hello Good People! Just a quick note to encourage you today with a message, I believe,The Father, put on my heart to remind you all of and that is  To pay attention and be accountable to your T-I-M-E One of the most precious gifts He could give us all  NO Matter who you are or what you believe,  Like the saying goes,We are all given the same amount of it in a day! Let's appreciate how precious and valuable it is. God gave me this acronym specially for you!  Time is T.I.M.E. (Treasured Instances of Memorable Events) to enjoy life!    So Make the best of it. Don't abuse it. Don't waste it getting wasted (Lol) Be Productive! Make   T.I.M.E with yourself make T.I.ME . with Family, and last but most certainly not least, make T.I.M.E. with God.  And remember, He is loves you and believes the best in you! Now, below are a couple of pieces I wrote Inspired by this concept of time, Enjoy and if you do so, PLEASE Feel free to comment, and sign up to FOLLOW t

Quiet Time with the One who matters most

Galatians 4:6 (AMP) And because you [really] are [His] sons, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba! Father! Abba! Father! Wow, What a priviledge and a gift to get to call God Almighty, Dad!! If you have accepted Jesus Christ into your heart and have been born again, this promise belongs to you! One day while I was spending some quality time with Daddy! The question arose " Why do we call it "Spending" time? I heard the answer " Because it Cost something. It cost Jesus so much for us to be able to have the opportunity to live, breath and enjoy life! Time is so valuable and such a precious gift and one of Life's greatest treasures, we know. How we use our time is extremely important. It can not be stressed enough. It's one of those lessons that if I could go back and drill it into the head of my younger self I would. Please Don't waste time! I think that's one of the devil's biggest strategies to get you to use